Supporting Action for Meaningful Social Impact & Policy Change
At this time, New Legacy Institute is a self-funded, social justice initiative, which advocates for the collective community of people without children.
New Legacy Institute is the only inclusive community organization with a social justice focus for the collective community of people without children. NLI is not an externally or community funded organization. The cost of all initiatives and outreach to date have been self-funded by the Founder.
New Legacy Institute has created the only social justice communication platform for the collective community of people without children, through a 13-episode pilot series, live podcast, and continues to finance and manage the platform weekly, via an annual renewal (52 episodes), as a space for our community to influence current and emerging social and policy matters, which impact us most.
We are currently designing tools, which will be free to access by our community, allies and supporters. We are developing our focus area hubs and research to provide impact and policy papers to reflect the needs of and solutions for our community.
This year, we will also publish policy alerts and define actionable change for community members to participate in, while prioritizing community-driven needs.
SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR:
- Administrative & Recurring Services
- Legal Structure Implementation Costs
- NLI Accessibility Resources & Implementation
- Development of Free Access Community Tools
- Specific Educational Campaigns
- Focused Policy Change Campaigns
- Focus Area Research Undertaken by NLI Hubs
- Publication of Research Outcomes
- Training and Materials Development
- Membership Development
- Marketing & Advertising
- Technical Support
- General Organizational Development Sponsorship
- New Legacy Radio Pilot Series Outstanding Cost
- New Legacy Radio Episode Production Cost
- New Legacy Radio Annual Production Cost
- New Legacy Radio Administrative Costs
- And More! Do you have ideas for the Institute?